Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I'll take your damn quiz...

...but then I want you to send me home, like in the deal.

[Update: Whoops! Forgot to link back to Pastor_Jeff, who roped me in to this crazy thing. I mean, not that I sending anyone anywhere, but manners matter. If one is going to be rude, it should be on purpose! And I'm still not back in the S-Mart.]

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.

Okay, done.

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?

I find that the kink in my left shoulder from the other day is still there. Ouch!

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?

Bobobo-bo Bo-Bobo.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.

9:37PM

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?

9:39PM

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?

King Nose-hair singing
Alouette, gentille Alouette
Alouette, je te plumerai
Je te plumerai la tête
(Je te plumerai la tête)


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?

Two hours ago, and I was walking to my car so that I could drive home.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?

See #3 above.

9. What are you wearing?

Don't get fresh.

10. Did you dream last night?

How would I know? I was asleep at the time.

11. When did you last laugh?

I never laugh. Laughter mellows my harsh.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?

Paint and paintings. If you had asked when I was at work, it would have been a white board, two movie posters, and a Buccaneers Super Bowl XXXVII Championship banner. And paint.

13. Seen anything weird lately?

See #6 above.

14. What do you think of this quiz?

It's too easy to cheat on this quiz.

15. What is the last film you saw?

Army of Darkness. But I'm thinking about popping Dragonball Z: Dead Zone into the DVD player.

16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?

A large supply of Hufu and some good video equipment. Then I'd invite all my friends over for dinner and film the results.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.

Only if you promise to respect me in the morning.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?

I wanna decide who lives and who dies! (I'm with Crow T. Robot on this one.) Oh, and I never feel guilty.

Assuming that for some damn reason I'm not allowed to indiscriminately kill whomever I please, I'd want to melt the Antarctic ice cap. I'd love to get the paleontologists down there to see what's hidden under all that ice.

19. Do you like to Dance?

No. I'm too un-co-ordinated.

20. George Bush.

Which one?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?

Catherine Sophia

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?

William Henry

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?

No. I'm a Republican, and the rest of the world sucks.

24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?

I'm an atheist. No pearly gates for me.

25. Name 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal.

Not until you send me back to my S-Mart, like in the deal!

2 comments:

bill said...

And the Hufu is completely vegetarian, which just seems wrong.

Icepick said...

They claim it's completely vegetarian. Hey, you're a bit of a cook, how would you prepare Hufu?