Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My New Favorite Comic Strip

Dinosaur Comics! Dinosaur Comics concerns the adventures of three talking dinosaurs, T-Rex, Utahraptor and Dromiceiomimus. Also, things get stomped. A young Canadian named Ryan North creates this wonderful madness. Now for some samples!

In this strip T-Rex and Utahraptor figure out what God is really up to. (This also falls into line with my wife's First Principle of the Universe: God ... plays ... jokes! I think I'll add a post about the things I believe to be true to the long list of posts that I have started, but not yet finished. Maybe I should rename this blog Unfinished Blogpost Theatre.)

This strip discusses the two very best things to be in this life.

A series of strips that begins here (just keep hitting next at the bottom of the strip until you reach the end of the story arc) explores whether or not goatees automatically make one evil. (Signs point to Yes!) (I may need to grow one of those.)

I hope you enjoy T-Rex's exuberance and lust for life as much as I do. If so, you can always petition your local paper to include it in their comics section.

No comments: