Tuesday, June 12, 2007

That's all for tonight....

I know I should post something cynical to cleanse the palate, but I'm too tired tonight. So just pretend that I posted several posts oozing with cynicism and fatalism about the following topics: the logistics of a recent fatal shooting here in Orlando; drug use in Houston and the death of culture; and something about the pathetic nature of "Palestinian Democracy". (I think the only bigger cluster fuck on the Democracy front is Chinese Democracy.)

Also, pretend I posted something else about the folly of charity, and how it isn't so bad that the path to Hell is paved with Good Intentions. The bad part is that the people with the Good Intentions keep sending other people to Hell instead of themselves.

Really, I'm still a cynic!

No comments: