Monday, June 11, 2007

What do I want for Christmas?

The same thing Crow T. Robot wants: The power to decide who lives and who dies. In particular, I would choose death for two particular idiots I encountered on the roadways on the way home this evening.

First, I would see to it that the idiot in the black Talon who ran a stop sign and almost smashed in the side of my Civic was terminated. Put down your cell phone, quit wildly gesticulating with your other hand (That's right, NO hands on the steering wheel!) and pay attention to the signs, fuckwad. Besides, who doesn't have a Blue-Tooth or an ear-bud now?

Second, I would have the moron in the bluish-black Mercury Mountaineer terminated. I know it's rained recently, but we're still under drought conditions. Throwing your still smoldering cigarette butt into dry grass is contra-inidicated. If you don't like the smell of the things, quit smoking.

/ road rage fueled rant

3 comments:

amba said...

Speaking of road rage, I miss you over there, Ice. Don't come back if you must(n't), but don't go away mad no more, OK?

Icepick said...

Mad? We're all mad here! It's the nature of the internet. Anyway, better for my blood pressure to stay away. Feel free to drop by anytime, though. (Not that I could stop you, of course.) We're past the big early summer work crunch, so I hope to return to a regular schedule of irregular blogging now.

amba said...

OK, I'll amble over here . . .