Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The only advantage...

The only "advantage" to getting burgled has been to find old and forgotten stuff on our 12 year-old computer. Amongst those forgotten items were links to a couple of interesting websites about fractals. Rather than write any more about it, here are the links. The first website is far more extensive, but I the second was probably the first site I added to My Favorites back in the day. I'd post images from the sites, but I'm too pre-occupied to read their copyright policies.

fractalus.com
(Sample.)

The Spanky Fractal Database
(Sample.)

1 comment:

Pastor_Jeff said...

Those are awesome. I was fascinated with fractal art when I first discovered it 15+ years ago, but I hadn't thought about it in years. I have a slice of agate in my office that looks like some of these.

Thanks for posting the links.