Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm not sure I buy this.

I'm sure I could take at least 35 of the little bastards.

26Created by OnePlusYou

Regardless, I'm reminded of one of my all-time favorite stories.

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

The first time I saw this story it actually registered as a BBC story. I was so pissed off when I found out the story was a fake. It had absolutely confirmed my belief that human stupidity knows no bounds. But I guess that the existence of stupid internet "tests" like the one above, and the fact that idiots like me keep taking them, is ample evidence that human stupidity has no lower bound.

H/T Bill, who can only take 22.

2 comments:

reader_iam said...

Oh, you're such a softy, at heart, in some ways that I highly doubt the "35" thing--or even the 26.

Icepick said...

It's a "Lord of the Flies" world, Reader. We've got to keep our heads until this peace craze blows over. In the meantime I'm not turning my back on any kindergartners.