Friday, July 25, 2008

Name of the Day!

Rev. Christian Action - no I'm not kidding!

I stumbled across this name while researching Presidential campaign contributions. At first I thought it was a made up name but I've found a news story that mentions him. Awesome!

PS I wonder if Pastor Jeff and Mark Daniels will be jealous?

PPS I must admit to a rather unChristian reaction. I'm doing some data scrubbing and I keep stumbling across this name. And I keep shouting at my computer, "That name fucking ROCKS!"

7 comments:

Pastor_Jeff said...

But does he come with Kung Fu grip?

I saw he's a business development consultant. I can just imagine it:

"Step one: Get a freaking awesome name like mine! You now Rock!!!

"Step two: People will now give you money simply because you are so freakin' awesome!"

Pastor_Jeff said...

And yes, I'm a little jealous. That's like the name Chuck Norris would have if he were a pastor.

Icepick said...

"Step one: Get a freaking awesome name like mine! You now Rock!!!

"Step two: People will now give you money simply because you are so freakin' awesome!"


I have to try this business plan.

Pastor_Jeff said...

How else do you think he gets people to pay $1.50 a quart for milk, plus $3 delivery?

"Wait, how much is the milk again? Oh, who cares. Is your name really Rev. Christian Action? 'Cuz that freakin' rocks!"

Ice to Eskimos, man. It's all about the name.

amba said...

My favorite, though, is Creflo Dollar.

XWL said...

Hadn't ever heard of Christian Action, before.

But, I have seen Whitey Action in action, and she really knows how to put those magic underpants of the Buddha to good use.

Pastor_Jeff said...

'Creflo Dollar' is especially appropriate since he's one of the "health and wealth" preachers.

And his wife's name is Taffi. Taffi Dollar.

You can't make this stuff up.