Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Master

I decided that I would watch one speech from the Democratic Convention - William Jefferson Clinton's speech. I admit, I watched it in part to see if he would somehow throw Obama under the bus, but Bill didn't do that. Instead he gave what I thought was the best political speech of the year. Frankly, he made all of the other candidates running this year look like incompetents by comparison, and yes, I mean all the candidates in both parties. And I say that as someone who had problems with contents of Bill's speech tonight and as someone who never cared for him as a politician. Still, the man is masterful at what he does. Barry's got a tall order tomorrow - to top the Master.

1 comment:

AnastasiaBeaverhausen said...

Having known this man from my years as a teacher (and his as a governor) - he is truly the master at his domain. He truly "feels my pain"! :-D