Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's blog posts have been brought to you by the Mike Ditka Anger Management System

Mike Ditka used to wear a suit and tie on the sideline while coaching football games. He believed that the suit and tie might help him keep control of his famously volcanic temper. Today's blog posts have all been written while wearing a suit and tie, and for the same reason. I can assure you this has helped. If I hadn't deleted some of the things I wrote about local law enforcement, then they'd have likely come to arrest me.

2 comments:

Hurricane Heather said...

Spong:

I am praying that you have a better day today.

I know how you feel about prayer, but it will make ME feel better.

Hurricane

Icepick said...

Hey, if it makes you feel better, I'm all for it. It's not like I'm offended by it!