Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 in Review

Well, not really. Besides, what's to review? I have 28 posts in 2010, not counting this one. That's the least I've blogged since I started. (Those 2 in 2005 are right at the end of the year as I set this up. Plus, I was blogging at a now defunct site that year too.)

I've had a lot going on this year despite my continued unemployment. So I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. In fact I'm not.

I also have no idea what I'll do here next year, if anything. I have plenty I'd like to write about but I just don't have the uninterrupted time to do so. Also I have other writing projects I'd like to do, but again, no time.

So I guess I will continue to putz along, posting when I can. Not that anyone is left to read this other than me. Hell, even the Chinese spam-bots haven't hit me in a while.

SO I guess I will end this year of weak blogging with a weak post.

No comments: